Happy New Year!!
As we leave 2016 behind and look toward the new year, we'd all like to start with a clean slate. The following are tips to get started on the right foot.
- Believe that anything is possible.
- Start each day with goals.
- Eat more real food.
- Buy good books and make time to read them.
- Drink water.
- Exercise daily even when it sounds like a terrible idea.
- Shop for quality, not quantity.
- Purge the unnecessary and decrease the clutter.
- Hug the ones you love.
- Find the best in others.
- Show others the best in yourself.
- Choose to make virtue a habit.
This article is reprinted from H.O.P.E. Lifeline (January, 2017) - monthly newsletter distributed by H.O.P.E. Click here to view the full newsletter. If you would like to receive the newsletter by e-mail each month, you may subscribe today (no cost or obligation and you may unsubscribe at any time).